How do I book a tattoo?
- Either come into the studio or email us with what you’d like to have done, size and placement.
- We can book consultations in with artists so you can have a more in depth talk about your tattoo.
Will I need to leave a deposit?
- We only book appointments in once we have a £50-100 (dependent on design) deposit, which is payable in cash or via PayPal if organizing over email.
What are your prices?
- Our minimum charge is £80, we charge £100 per hour with a day rate of £500.
- We take CASH ONLY apart from deposits via email, which we can take a PayPal payment.
How old do I have to be to get a tattoo?
- You have to be 18+ to have a tattoo (no exceptions) and to come into Jolie Rouge.
What do I have to do on the day of my appointment?
- You must have eaten up to 2 hours before getting tattooed and make sure you’re well hydrated.
- We will not tattoo you if you’ve had an alcoholic drink or are under the influence of any drugs.
- DO NOT use any numbing creams or sprays without talking to your tattooist first
- You must bring photographic ID, such as a driving license or passport, and will have to fill out a consent form.
- You can bring someone along with you (over 18), but they’ll have to wait in the reception area. We only advise to bring one person as we’re very tight on space.
- Whilst getting tattooed please be respectful of other people around you and not talk on your phone.
What do I do after the tattoo?
- We will give you full aftercare instructions on how to care for your new tattoo.
- If a retouch is needed then contact us within six months, and this will be done free of charge.
When are you open?
- We are open Monday-Saturday 11:30am-7pm. Closed on Sunday.
How do I contact you?
- Either send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or give us a call on: 020 7609 5111
- Or pop in to see us at: 364 Caledonian Road, London N1 1DU
How do I take care of my Tattoo?